“How to Build a $100k/year Wholesaling Business” + “How to Get Your Phone Ringing off the Hook with Motivated Sellers”
Wholesaling is an awesome strategy—it produces quick checks of $5,000, $10,000, or even more WITHOUT the need to fix or manage properties. It’s one of the few real estate strategies that really does allow you to make money without a lot of cash or credit. But what you DO have to have is education—otherwise, you can’t bring great deals to the table and can’t make money.
Join us on Saturday, May 19th for a detailed full-day workshop about how to make money wholesaling in today’s market. Just look at all you’ll learn:
- The key skills you’ll need to have to make money in today’s real estate market
- Which sellers will sell to you for pennies on the dollar, and WHY they do it
- How to know, every time, exactly what to offer your seller
- How to find cash buyers for your deals FAST
- How to avoid the hassle and expense of double closings
- How to hire low-cost virtual assistants to do some of the work of your business
- How to build your business by financing deals for your buyers, without using your own money
- How to build a wholesaling business that can flip dozens, or even hundreds of properties each year!
Vena is famous for her no-B.S. teaching and her ability to simplify tough concepts so that even a brand-new investor can easily grasp them. Whether you’re a brand new wholesaler or struggling to make more and better deals, you’ll learn something that will add to your bottom line. So bring a notepad, bring a friend, and get to this event—it will change your financial life forever!
Vena Jones-Cox has been a full-time real estate investor since 1989. She’s wholesaled over 600 properties, and has written the definitive homestudy program on how to flip properties quickly and easily. She’s the past president of the National Real Estate Investors Association and has appeared in Money Magazine, Reader’s Digest, Smart Money, and a host of other national publications.